Friday, August 24, 2012

My first blog.

So it's Friday night and I'm creating my first blog while my boyfriend (Matthew) and his friend (DJ) play beer pong in the garage. *Cue the flashbacks to high school when I would sit and doodle or write on the couch while my friends partied in my parent's garage*
Then I thought I was being sophisticated and witty.  I am about 100% sure that was not the case then and about 150% sure that's not going to be the case now. 
I plan to use this as a platform to share stories about my life, what I want in life, what I want to eat (in life?), listen to, see, etc.
My life has done a 180 in the last year alone.  I am hoping this blog will help document some of the growth within my personal life as well as the changes around me.  Because, dang.. LIFE is FLYING by.

On a side note, and the last note of the night... who is ready for FALL?  I am loving the Fall 2012 Ralph Lauren campaign, but am super stoked about Spring 2013 Fashion Week next month!
More to come, hopefully :-)  
If not, it was a good run blog.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to follow your blog, Ashley! Look forward to hearing what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete